• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Php Spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elexonic

Reaction score
how I can remove the spaces marked there?
This is the code

PHP:
alert("By agreeing to our terms you acknowledge that you are not purchasing a good or service.. This is a donation to support our game server.");
ECHO <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" border="0" width="100%"> 

<td valign="top"> 
        <h1>1. <b>Definition of Donation</b> </h1> 

You agree that you are donating of your own free will and independent of any 
        expectation of any item in return. Your donation is not a payment, and not an exchange 
        for a good or service. It is currently the policy to reward those who donate with certain 
        in-game items. However, these items are not being purchased or bought in any way; they 
        are merely a gift given by us, the server staff. We do not sell any good or service, and 
        relies on donations to offset administration and server fees; therefore any item you may 
        receive from us will be considered a gift and not a tangible good or an exchange of any 
        kind. 
        </table> 
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" border="0" width="100%"> 

<td valign="top"> 
        <h1>2. <b>Donation Rewards<

url]

Change
HTML:
<td valign="top">
to
HTML:
<td valign="top" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;">

Send me your TeamViewer (a remote desktop software) credentials and I'll help you out. I do not have much time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back