• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP Storm - your opinions

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I am user of Netbeans.
I tested PHP Storm recently(I can tell it's quite good) and I want to know your opinion about this IDE.
If you have any other good IDE let me know in this thread.
I do not know which one choose.

I agree with ItWasAllMe. Sublime Text is EXTREMELY powerfull, yet EXTREMELY lightweight.

Men, notepad++ is more than enough for php. Sublime is sometimes retarded.

Nu-uh. Sublime is never retarded! :c

(In what way is it?)

I like the calmful gray appearance Sublime Text 2 has, it makes me focus on the nicely, colorful code. When you use this editor you definitely should use Package Control, with this you can install hundreds of extra functionality and snippets to make it even more flexible. Furthermore I recommend to read some tutorials, you will understand what potential it has to offer. For me, there's nothing better at this moment as performance and power is very important.

Last edited:
I like the calmful gray appearance Sublime Text 2 has, it makes me focus on the nicely, colorful code. When you use this editor you definitely should use Package Control, with this you can install hundreds of extra functionality and snippets to make it even more flexible. Furthermore I recommend to read some tutorials, you will understand what potential it has to offer. For me, there's nothing better at this moment as performance and power is very important.

Well said, I agree.

Back