• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Vocations

andre66

Banned User
Reaction score
Yeah i'll loaded vocations and evrythings but then when i'll try to make a character this comes up ! help fast please...:(

namnlsda8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

U erased them from Sql Database on myphpadmin.

Go to xampp/htdocs/config and open config.ini

where it says Install "no" ; erase "no"
and start all over again but just go to Load Vocations or start all over again.

U erased them from Sql Database on myphpadmin.

Go to xampp/htdocs/config and open config.ini

where it says Install "no" ; erase "no"
and start all over again but just go to Load Vocations or start all over again.

I've tried like you said, and i can't get it to work. Im getting same error as the first guy -.-

Ok, go to load vocations, then load them. Then type in the box where it sais 'Character to copy' at sorcerer do 'Sorcerer Sample' at paladin do 'Paladin Sample' etc. for all vocs.

oh I know.. u guys forgot to put Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample, Knight Sample.

Go to ur page and get into the admin panel. Then go to Load Vocations, next to Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin, Knight, theres another blank square. Write Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample, Knight Sample and check mark all of them 4 and hit save.

Yeah i'll loaded vocations and evrythings but then when i'll try to make a character this comes up ! help fast please...:(

namnlsda8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

go to localhost.
Go to the admin planel and click on reload vocations.
After the vocations
None you write Rook Sample
After sorc you write Sorcerer Sample
After druid you write Druid Sample
After Paladin you write Paladin Sample
and after knight you write Knight sample and then yopu have to set a mark to these you want the players to be able to choose when they start.

Back
Top Bottom