• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

phpmyadmin doesnt show accounts or players

Awpolo

Reaction score
I am using forgotten sever
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit).
with xammp on windows 8 32bit

Not sure what the problem is, server loads, can create account but doesnt show up in phpmyadmin

Also, cannot run server when i change sqlType from "sqlite" to "MySQL", i think that may be the issue but if i change that the server doesnt load, any advice please?

I am using forgotten sever
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit).
with xammp on windows 8 32bit

Not sure what the problem is, server loads, can create account but doesnt show up in phpmyadmin

Also, cannot run server when i change sqlType from "sqlite" to "MySQL", i think that may be the issue but if i change that the server doesnt load, any advice please?
the reason you don't see the accounts in phpmyadmin is because the server is storing the data in the sqlite file, you need a sqlite editor which you can find here http://sqlitestudio.pl/?act=download

so i use this rather than xammp?
im sorry i just dont know what this stuff is, what do i do with the file i downloaded

Back