• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

phpmyadmin error #1142. I have searched..

Seanr

Reaction score
I have searched and found MANY threads like this but none of them offered a solution. I tried changing databases, and messing around with config.lua, but still no luck. I have configured my mysql database properly. I imported mysql.sql from the schema folder. Here is a screenie. If you need a screenshot of my config.lua I'd be more than happy to include it.

vk04.png

Create a new user and database and give administrative and super rights, see of that woks.

I uninstalled xampp and reinstalled it. I can access my tables now and this time I did not use DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

I executed this and now it's all messed up again. Anyway to add that in without everything going to hell?

EDIT: Also, I tried your idea posted above and no luck.

Last edited:
As far as I can understand from the "fault message" the user you connects with is not allowed to use the "SELECT command" are you sure you made a new root user with all priviliges as mentioned by DOminique~

If thats not the case I have no clue on how to solve this, good luch though!

As far as I can understand from the "fault message" the user you connects with is not allowed to use the "SELECT command" are you sure you made a new root user with all priviliges as mentioned by DOminique~

If thats not the case I have no clue on how to solve this, good luch though!

I have to go to work soon, but when I get back I will double check. Although I am sure I made a new user with all privileges.

Back