• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phpmyadmin error

super23

Reaction score
Hi, so when im trying to log into phpmyadmin it doesnt let me and gives an error could someone help me solve it please?

Attachments

If that doesn't help, try accessing manually:
Edit the following file
Code:
/etc/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
Find and uncomment (remove at beginning "//")
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['AllowNoPassword'] = TRUE;
Find and comment (add at beginning "//")
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] = $dbuser;
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = $dbpass;

This will grant you access without requiring user/password.

If that doesn't help, try accessing manually:
Edit the following file
Code:
/etc/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
Find and uncomment (remove at beginning "//")
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['AllowNoPassword'] = TRUE;
Find and comment (add at beginning "//")
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] = $dbuser;
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = $dbpass;

This will grant you access without requiring user/password.
oh, that helped i think the error at the bottom has gone now and its just giving this error:

#2005 Cannot log into the MySql server

As now phpMyAdmin is accessible for anyone, make sure to find out any troubles and protect it again. Meanwhile, rename "phpmyadmin" file access inside your /www/ so not everyone can access easily.

"To find out click here." does it give you more details? If everything is "OK" in green, or if you see "Create missing phpMyAdmin configuration storage tablet", click on "Create". Find out which is NOT OK, should be something related to "$cfg['Servers'][$i]...". If there's an option to configure/enable, do it.

Alternatively, find again inside $cfg config.inc.php and look for "table_uiprefs" and change it to "pma__table_uiprefs". Perhaps it is a tricky solution, but before doing this, try to fix it through phpMyAdmin itself.

i got phpmyadmin working but then when i tried setting up my website i got this error

and when the website files are in the /var/www/html folder it says 403 - Forbidden, but 1 website works but its not the right version so i need a this to work. If u could help that would be nice. Thanks

Back