• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xampp got aids and it ruined phpmyadmin

Tbol

Reaction score
Hello, so randomly for no particular reasons xampp started to mess around and basically something aint right, it loads apache and mysql fine but when i open theforgottenserver.exe it gives bunch of database related errors
1711118348591.png
So i checked phpmyadmin and i see. Tried looking for solution on youtube and google but non of them worked
1711118368506.png

Solution
The same thing happened with my XAMPP... it's rare, but it started to bug out the whole XAMPP. I had to use a method that fixed the issue... I do it once in a while. Watch the video I recorded about it... it's not difficult, takes less than a minute... lol.
The same thing happened with my XAMPP... it's rare, but it started to bug out the whole XAMPP. I had to use a method that fixed the issue... I do it once in a while. Watch the video I recorded about it... it's not difficult, takes less than a minute... lol.
Jesus Christ you're a god! Worked like a charm

i had one time this problem, do not blame xampp blame fucking microsoft with their cringe forced updates that destroy non stop performance, settings that user selected, some apps configs and many others thing's.

Back