• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Phyxia][8.6] Thalana City (Frist Uniq City)

Vivi Phyxia

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
This is my First Costum City i made :), Im happy with it.
Thalana Will be the new Unique City in Phyxia!
Comments, and tips are welcome:)

--Ground Floor
255nu6v.png

--Floor +1
ka08za.png

-- Floor +3
sgu1kh.png

Never use Autoborder, mate! And try not making everything square-shaped.
Practice in Raw, and take ur time. U will become a much better mapper.
PS: Map looks really crappy... details are floating, and poorly mixed!

Never use Autoborder, mate! And try not making everything square-shaped.
Practice in Raw, and take ur time. U will become a much better mapper.
PS: Map looks really crappy... details are floating, and poorly mixed!
Thanks for the advise.
But you think i was using auto border ?, sorry but im not that kind of mapper that spamss the places full with randomize shit.
And you only see the city on this screenshots and you say its a crappy map?
Sorry but why do you give me commands when you map like this ?
http://otland.net/threads/quick-showoff-post-your-latest-maps.7352/page-715#post-1919524

Cya :), Have a nice day

I'm sorry Vivi Phyxia but you're not in a position to insult anyone else for their mapping.

His mapping is much better than yours.
I'm sorry Vivi Phyxia but you're not in a position to insult anyone else for their mapping.
Guys,
His mapping is 10 till 100sqr's thats not even hard to make..
Let him map a whole City with everthing in it.
And im no one insulting?
I am in the position to tell everything i want to reply.
I'm not a nerd that sits 24/7 mapping.. and he only says its a crappy map.. please dont reply when you dont have to say any good things or HINT/TIPS.
Let him make a RPG map with all in it, im doing it for fun not for money!
Everybody here wants money for there stuff-.-

Guys,
His mapping is 10 till 100sqr's thats not even hard to make..
Let him map a whole City with everthing in it.
And im no one insulting?
I am in the position to tell everything i want to reply.
I'm not a nerd that sits 24/7 mapping.. and he only says its a crappy map.. please dont reply when you dont have to say any good things or HINT/TIPS.
Let him make a RPG map with all in it, im doing it for fun not for money!
Everybody here wants money for there stuff-.-

1. No one is doing it for money.
2. No one sits and maps 24/7
3. I'm sure he can map a better city than yours, his mapping has logic something that yours doesn't, his mapping is actually mapped by raw, etc.

First, criticism: as mentioned by Wendt start using Raw more often, stop using doodads to do most of the work for you and create a horrible randomization of trees, and to work on your bordering a lot more.
Secondly, almost every moderately decent mapper on this forum can tell if you autoborder or not and if they come by and give advice it's best to take it.
Thirdly, as Andy Man started on the post above me, no one does this for money; almost every mapper maps for the experience and fun of it.
Fourthly, get rid of your mentality of thinking you're better than everyone else. Start thinking that you are a peer than a better.
Finally, look at this tutorial to help you take better screenshots since you own a server and it shouldn't be that hard to do. http://otland.net/threads/how-to-take-ingame-screenshots-properly.104784/#post1050385

Phyxia... I gave you a hint.. don't use autoborder, and use raw!
Also.. I have made my fair share of cities... all of them in 100%RAW pallet. Every tree, every pathway, every housewall, and even every grass tufft, placed my my very hand, and with a thought behind it's placement.
I hold no grudge against you, nor do I wish for you to hold any against me. I but tell you the truth!
Watch tutorials, and the best tip I can give anyone on this forum is... look through "Creativity" thread of mapping, aswell as "Latest posts" to get idéas, and to learn how to improve!!
I've been mapping for 5 years. Once you've done that.. I'll listen too you, when you say my work is bad :)

Phyxia... I gave you a hint.. don't use autoborder, and use raw!
Also.. I have made my fair share of cities... all of them in 100%RAW pallet. Every tree, every pathway, every housewall, and even every grass tufft, placed my my very hand, and with a thought behind it's placement.
I hold no grudge against you, nor do I wish for you to hold any against me. I but tell you the truth!
Watch tutorials, and the best tip I can give anyone on this forum is... look through "Creativity" thread of mapping, aswell as "Latest posts" to get idéas, and to learn how to improve!!
I've been mapping for 5 years. Once you've done that.. I'll listen too you, when you say my work is bad :)
Thanks for the Tips mate!:)

I'm mapping for just a couple months within these past 2 years. I like your map I dont know any better tho, but still I like what I see. If I would play in this map I'd enjoy it. Its my personal opinion and any hatred message towards this one will be simply ignored.

Back