• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Picure of my rich lvl 51 :P

Lol, you're swedish ._.
You guys are like tibia addicts (no, not as much as Br's. At least you guys know what to do and where.)

Ya forgot PL man, they are the most tibia addicted ppl.

Number of servers by country.

PHP:
Poland	 1132	 21.02%
PHP:
Sweden	 213	 3.96%

Learn to spell properly. Maybe less time eWhoring for Tibia items, and more time in school.

And btw, you're not cool. My level 8 has full set, so beat that? All you did was hand items from one account/char to another. Big whup!

Learn to spell properly. Maybe less time eWhoring for Tibia items, and more time in school.

And btw, you're not cool. My level 8 has full set, so beat that? All you did was hand items from one account/char to another. Big whup!

Never said im cool, but the thing is.. I am cool :/

Ive got several characters in secura, the highest one is this character, and my brother is in the same lvl, my brother was rich when he was lvl 1, "beat that" you know how? well my cousin sent him items and when he came to main he was rich, anyway,

i started with 200k and now im up in 600k with this set.

lol, someone new is pissed? haha

noob ;)

I knew a lvl 6 druid who had like a whole house full of rares and money.
I found it very weird as it must be hard to obtain all that stuff without buying or Afghanistan hunting 24/7 at that level. He told me he slayed big rats all day long. For some reason I believed him and yelled "COOL! RIX MENS! ME fRiEnd?"

As you never thought he had another main char? ^_^

Retards don't understand that.

@"new" comments. Lol, I've been here since OTLand was opened, just under different aliases, and my most popular alias is in my signature.

Retards don't understand that.

@"new" comments. Lol, I've been here since OTLand was opened, just under different aliases, and my most popular alias is in my signature.

still, ur being a jackass. why even bother commenting shit when people doesnt care?

Belive it or not i dont have a main on secura neither any other world

iBlue, becasue you have played Tibia "maybe" longer then me dossent mean that you always going to get richer then me.

My cousin have been plaing since beta, he isnt even close to what ive got and he is over lvl 100.

Im 100% sure you are mad becasue you dont have these stuff.

Back