• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Piece of shit Hani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
You're a complete moron and not to mention an unreasonable bitch.

You come online, first thing you do is check on us and instantly bann us cuz yes, I do admit it, we mc and cavebot but we dont do it afk. But as you can see this fucking jail is empty all the time and the only people you bann is us.

What are you? Afraid that we get too high level for this ot? Start using your fucking brain and act fair for a fucking chance. Bitch.

jailed.png

Feels like Mark & Hani are afraid of these lovely boys who found a way to get dat epic exp and fly up in levels so now they got to check on them every minute they are online to see if they are botting.

I applaud you guys for keeping such a huge eye on 5-6 players out of 1200+, huge applauds.

Last edited:
Not only is it like your fifth time in jail for the exact same reason (for some rules, we delete the account of the player after like the second or third time), you have some serious problems understanding our rules. Creating a thread making it personal against someone in my team on top of that? Well done, now it's personal between us too, enjoy your banishment and for your sake I hope you've learned the rules when (or if) you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back