• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pierce deded ://///// <3

DNBH

danielt
Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/745160484.html

Wont bother writing anything, ops i just did HHEHEHEHEHE

Just watch it =).

Was a rox combo not gonna lie but, meet us in ank desert we'll have some fun

btw, why do you guys say 'we'll fight any team whether they are 5 or 50 blah blah blah~' but yet you defenced against 6 kids yesterday and 7 kids today when you had 5 yesterday and 8 today...?

you're unkillable in ank desert lol, atleast my team will battle you in even places with even players;]

You've got 2 300' eks and they'll just put follow on us with uh bot on eachother(and ur sio ofc) ..just like Foreign told me.

With oour 7 ppl team we wont have a chance against ur 300' eks, so we just might stick to our close battles/sneaks :].

/danielt

lol of minute 1:50.

lol-2.png

noob walkiiing! 0_o no kill ;ss

i though this was gonna be another gay movie but it was actually good you know what u doing:thumbup:BTW did u had lag when u got trapped at the end it looked like it when the MW went in-front of u u just stood

You've got 2 300' eks and they'll just put follow on us with uh bot on eachother(and ur sio ofc) ..just like Foreign told me.

With oour 7 ppl team we wont have a chance against ur 300' eks, so we just might stick to our close battles/sneaks :].

/danielt

Ever heard about luring? Lure the knights (that have follow on you) in middle of your team and trap them and kill them, not that hard, been there, done that.

Are paladin really this horrible? Skills 113 and Assassin star and half the time they poof... Wow! Shitty...

/danielt

To be honest, you have more than 7 people, who aren't exactly low levels. So in my opinion you could ob us easily, but I guess you just don't dare.

Back