• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pierce Talking More shit and dropping like the pr0 he is

Syndoquai

Reaction score
you act all big on the forums, but really you use to lick my ass.

your pings might make u seem cocky, but im sure you dont feel really cocky right now...

proplayers.cam

gz u killed pierce! now you should drop out of school again, and jerk off to this cam.

omfg, look this natrium guy 'haha

"we killed them"

What's so strange about it?
They didn't except that they will kill a 290ED and a 273ED in a trap while a 340EK is helping them. It was clear and succesful, so why can't he be happy about that?

You're happy when you're killing a 200+ mage in a sneak and they won a 3v3 with lower levels while without any loss.

ue script? me and daves connection cant ue perfectly on anyones ue... you should know that urself running aroudn with 200 ping +

you act all big on the forums, but really you use to lick my ass.

your pings might make u seem cocky, but im sure you dont feel really cocky right now...

proplayers.cam

Your manly charm has worked on this Natrium kid. Gz Combo scriptek.

Natrium wasn't even in vent with you but somehow you guys all ued together :( No one said anything about your guy's ue connection with someone else. Looks to me like your trying to defend something that no one has mentioned yet.
ue script? me and daves connection cant ue perfectly on anyones ue... you should know that urself running aroudn with 200 ping +

Natrium wasn't even in vent with you but somehow you guys all ued together :( No one said anything about your guy's ue connection with someone else. Looks to me like your trying to defend something that no one has mentioned yet.

Prove it!

It's not about proving as much as it's about the guts to admit it.

Back