• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Pierce

That Vasadu has no genitalia.

2r4qyq1.png

he got ashamed 'cause of you cassius

2r4qyq1.png

he got ashamed 'cause of you cassius

If you think so.
Maybe it's because he found a better server to play and that this one is quite boring.
2 teams
One with 30 players and one with 13players including 6 only ob members. While the bigger team has about 7ppl of 290+ and the smaller not even 1.

What else would you do of suiciding your chars in hopeless battles?

If you think so.
Maybe it's because he found a better server to play and that this one is quite boring.
2 teams
One with 30 players and one with 13players including 6 only ob members. While the bigger team has about 7ppl of 290+ and the smaller not even 1.

You know where's the exit... I don't even play as much as I played before here. '.'
I'm getting back to icechaw "Nitro". You got ue'd combo by us. Anyway, I hope this serv get's back to life, 'cause I kinda like it.

BTW, BEST SIGNATURE EVAAAAAAAR

If you think so.
2 teams

It's not our problem that you can't keep your members active. Obviously nobody likes you guys for your bad pvp and mental disadvantages. Deleting a character right after dying a couple of times just shows how weak one can be. You guys don't make any sense with whatever you're saying, getting a bit annoying, like talking to a wall.

It's not our problem that you can't keep your members active. Obviously nobody likes you guys for your bad pvp and mental disadvantages. Deleting a character right after dying a couple of times just shows how weak one can be. You guys don't make any sense with whatever you're saying, getting a bit annoying, like talking to a wall.

It's not our members.
They're Pierre's RLs who just come online we we make some kind of OB.
So the member stats are 30 to 7.
Do you still wonder why we don't make open battles?

pierce is seriously one of the biggest cowards i've ever fought, he don't dare to follow you in places like fibula, hellgate, demona couse he's scared of getting trapped? please, easy way of escaping anyways

what boeg said about pierce is true, i remember he pussied out comming into a house with stairs

There is a big difference between 'pussy' and 'stupid'

Do you remember what happened to the other like 3 people who went into that 'house'? Oh yeah, they got slaughtered in about 30 seconds.

alla vill till himmelen ABOW förutom pierce jävla frukt

Back