• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Pierce

Actually i went to a movie with a friend tonight, shouldn't you be out prowling the str3ets like da dubb3r you are.?

What'd you do tonight? Oh you sat in a ventrilo listening to Tibia songs.?

you watched a movie???? omg so cool
bro u love ur technology

Once again Matt is talking about Pierce.

@Anth - Why do u even care, ur all sitting at ur comp. day long, so cant see the point is saying 'Pierce ur sitting at comp. all day long', like u guys dont... like u use to say Anth 'Grow Up'..

-----------------------------------------
Jesus Fucking Christ.

Once again Matt is talking about Pierce.

@Anth - Why do u even care, ur all sitting at ur comp. day long, so cant see the point is saying 'Pierce ur sitting at comp. all day long', like u guys dont... like u use to say Anth 'Grow Up'..

-----------------------------------------
Jesus Fucking Christ.

You're a bad christian when you're saying the words 'Jesus' 'Christ' in connection with 'fucking'.

You're a bad christian when you're saying the words 'Jesus' 'Christ' in connection with 'fucking'.

I'm an atheist and I still use the expression "Oh my god". That's an expression just like "Jesus fucking Christ", but I'm quite sure you already knew that and just quoted the post out of boredom. No hard feelings.

I'm an atheist and I still use the expression "Oh my god". That's an expression just like "Jesus fucking Christ", but I'm quite sure you already knew that and just quoted the post out of boredom. No hard feelings.

Atheists unite!

tssza.jpg

mjdgz.jpg

hbts3.jpg

apg0k.jpg

9yews.jpg

7nuwp.gif

5yffw.jpg

0p1vd.jpg

Muahaha

Also for those of you who don't know, atheists sort of celebrate zombie day, in the form of discount / clearance candy week. Fuck yeah.

And no, this really has no relevance.

Atheists unite!

tssza.jpg

mjdgz.jpg

hbts3.jpg

apg0k.jpg

9yews.jpg

7nuwp.gif

5yffw.jpg

0p1vd.jpg

Muahaha

Also for those of you who don't know, atheists sort of celebrate zombie day, in the form of discount / clearance candy week. Fuck yeah.

And no, this really has no relevance.

life?

Im impressed, old friend, I'm impressed..

But isn't it the same as you feel when you click on the link to the Forum on the Moonhawk page? :peace:

Im impressed, old friend, I'm impressed..

But isn't it the same as you feel when you click on the link to the Forum on the Moonhawk page? :peace:

I feel less bored by doing that.
And i love the pictures by Street. Keep up the good work.

Back