• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ping Attack

Pank

Reaction score
Hi all!

After 4 years that I have my server 7.6 on, I began to have ping attacks (ddos), where they make the sign of my internet to fall whole hour.

I would like to know how to end with this, she exist some program or protection against ping attacks.

I am needing urgent help, please.

Thank you very much.

I using modem dsl-500B and router d-link dir-100.

(Sorry bad english, i'm using translator.)

If you're hosting the server on your own computer, you probably wont be able to stop even a weak DDoS. If you have a dedicated server, you should contact the provider and they might be able to do something for you.

If you're hosting the server on your own computer, you probably wont be able to stop even a weak DDoS. If you have a dedicated server, you should contact the provider and they might be able to do something for you.

I am the hoster.... I installed several Ddos and it didn't solve the problem, the attacks continued.

Ty!

Just stop answering icmp calls (the ping protocol), and limit the amount of conenctions on port 7171 (tcp protocol) per ip using iptables. ;)

Back