• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ping is Fu*ked

Zezztah

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellow humans, recently a little problem has arised, lately... my ping has been total shit in shadowcores, even though I got really good internet.

I've never had this problem before, it recently came when apparently shadowcores got "ddosed" about like 3-5 days ago. But everyday when the time is around 17:00 - 23:00 my ping is above 200+. Before it was like 20-40 MAX.
Does anyone have any solutions for this or anything?
I really want to get rid of this horrible lag.

305f9a3e98.jpg

+ I have another problem also, which i've had for a while. whenever i log out or die in tibia after i've been online for awhile, my game freezes and it freezes for about 2 mins, after that it says Can't connect to game or something similar, and I often close the game and start it again cuz its faster. Anyone got a solution for that too?

If anyone comes up with some good solutions that fixes these problem, I might give you some money on shadowscores. About 2-5kk.

Thanks in advance! :)

Back