• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ping More

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
I don't care what any of you say but I really don't see the purpose of pinging. All of you can have fun in your spawns and exping, I'm not gonna play until it stops. It's pathetic and childish, some of you take this game way too serious. :<

funniest is when they think they are better because they can kill someone after pinging him. New wave of tibia players

Jajaj this is why tibia is garbage now
ots-get pinged
rl tibia-shitty updates
7.0-8.6=good times

You talking about pingings? So why when you getting raped next to Dwarf Bridge, Drako get ping and you get around 30frags? Ah yes, probably that weren't you... but we don't believe like always you doesn't believe us even if we really don't do that...

Sry for english.

You talking about pingings? So why when you getting raped next to Dwarf Bridge, Drako get ping and you get around 30frags? Ah yes, probably that weren't you... but we don't believe like always you doesn't believe us even if we really don't do that...

Sry for english.

ah yes veziv was leading then and said 'wait I go afk to ping them, dont run just stay and pot each other so I can open stresser' or 'I got all calar's (or drako) ip because we stayed on 1 vt to beat drako'. That must have been like that

Your irony suck... You ofc. doesn't ping Drako, but we always ping you even if someone of your vent get fucking 300ping -.-. I will use your favourite word... You are hypocrite.

hypocrite? You were the biggest enemy of veziv and his ppl and now ur staying on one vt and u are the best friends now, right?

Huahuahua i was on one action, and not with Veziv but with Drako who was played with us before... So what are you talking about?
You have wrong information... :( Because few of us was on warmode and after that anyone of us won't stay on Drako's vent anymore... So don't talk shits if you even have no reliable informations...

u only joined 1 action ? ank dara u not fighting against drako ) at night yala battle gaanson and 3 more with u and u not killing thm

Decoy u stop speaking rly 10 faces guy crying about 50 % and jumping from team to team

but he is still better guy than you vezivo aka cry because i lost all "MY" peoples

u only joined 1 action ? ank dara u not fighting against drako ) at night yala battle gaanson and 3 more with u and u not killing thm

Omg, you saw what i said? We wasn't on his vt anymore... Yes we do not fight against them but still we was on other vt...

Decoy u stop speaking rly 10 faces guy crying about 50 % and jumping from team to team
U said u go retired so why should I stay with a retired guy? U crying about 1 death with bp lose. I also lost bp 2-3times but I dont cry its only items. And yes I switch team but idc about who I play with (If ppl I like switch team I switch with them) cuz the best days of tibia are over anyways so Im just trying to make fun of what is left of this game.

U said u go retired so why should I stay with a retired guy? U crying about 1 death with bp lose. I also lost bp 2-3times but I dont cry its only items. And yes I switch team but idc about who I play with (If ppl I like switch team I switch with them) cuz the best days of tibia are over anyways so Im just trying to make fun of what is left of this game.
I'm ashamed of how you think.. seriously. But I respect your signatures, always fucking funny.

Decoy u understand english? i TELL TOMMOROW ITS CHRISTMAS AND ME & WILLE CANT PLAY ON CHRISTMAS AND WE WILL BACK IN 2 DAYS U NOOB

Decoy its true best days of tibia are over anyways so but why u saying bullshits i said i go retired? hahaha I make comment for fun bcse droped bp and after 30 minutes draged every1 and raping them ;P /

Back