• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ping Pong vs Revolution

Pakol

Pakolson
Reaction score
Guild War: Ping Pong on Three vs. Revolution
This guild war began at Jan 03 2014, 15:58:10 and ended at Jan 04 2014, 19:44:52.

200 kills were needed to win this war.

Ping Pong on Three was victorious!

hahahahah!

jajajaj but you're so pro ogar from rl tibia so you should win

Ye 60 ppl and now they probabyl will come with 70+ ppl. co to za debil ten majczal? znasz go sacres?

I am crying ? OOh i didnt even realized that. Thanks for tellin me you idiot. i thought that You got some brain, but i was wrong. oh and gz makin BIG team for U and for us, but now the battles are shit, not battles, especially on shadow.

Ye 60 ppl and now they probabyl will come with 70+ ppl. co to za debil ten majczal? znasz go sacres?

taki gruby cwel jebany co sie wszedzie wypowiada i udaje kogos wiecej niz na tym zdjeciu

Oh, and +50 noobchrs only atack pple whit skull from our team?

Ping pong members + noobchars = +50 players so shut up :*

well you know that u have always more ppl than we. If u had the same ppl u can at most suck dick so shut up fucking piece of shit

well you know that u have always more ppl than we. If u had the same ppl u can at most suck dick so shut up fucking piece of shit
shut tup random charlovers come to lunarforce piece of shits

Why are u writing to me if I dont know u? And why do you call me charlover? Explain it to me.

Back