• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pinged

Kimaay

Reaction score
pinged.png

ya, I got pinged. Meanwhile I got pinged tibia screen freezed and did print this screenshot:thumbup:

And second I wouldn't die if not cuz of ping, ofc I'd heal myself.

hello i care so much about u getting pinged go fix new ip adress and post new screen of when u die without being pinged

Again rut is on his screen, I doubt now that you don't know how to ping..

It would be more interesting if u got killed while not being pinged. see my point?

ps. its ur own fault.

edit:
some like "Hello, today I got killed by 3 guys, here u have a screen so u can laugh at me"

I'm sure Kimaay isn't too stupid to heal. He's not that noob and we can see clearly who pinged him. Fucking noobs get a life!

So in your picture you only show neptikz hitting you. You do realize hes not in our team, so I dont know what your trying to prove in this picture

The pathetic thing was you asked me for an open and i said sure you whole team vs just me solo AND YOU BITCHED OUT AHAHAHHAH

What can you do about it Mr. Failure?

jesus christ fucking forum troll

EDIT
@pierce....bitched out?lmao we owned you big time, you almost got yourself killed thinking your a pvp-god haha..your just so fuckin lame, your whole team is

Your extreme level advantage isn't enough, you have to ping people aswell to actually kill someone..your pathetic

So in your picture you only show neptikz hitting you. You do realize hes not in our team, so I dont know what your trying to prove in this picture

@Ztekarsven- Did he die? Ok lets see, you owned him big time but he didn't die...and he almost got himself killed but he didn't so therefore his pvp is better than you. He went in the open and sat and waited but you guys just went and sat in south gate defense

Hehehe,Kimaay look at that picture,you see 3 ppls,one attacking you and Prelude just staying next to you and Rut is standing there and pinging same as Prelude xD ;)

Back