• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink Guys? ha ha ha

Stop calling me a noob char i just love to fuck around with pink gays so yeah i was helping shock

Exactly the noob chars at the war were infectious who were like 20 kids

Exactly the noob chars at the war were infectious who were like 20 kids

"Exactly" ? Dafuq? You said it was our noobchars that were HELPING us. If the "noobchars" were Infectious then it is entirely YOUR problem and not ours. You decide to ping them and shit like that ofcourse they would love to see you get fucked.
The worst part of this is that you are trying to find excuses in a warmode where you couldnt do shit.. I seriously saw your players running around EVERYWHERE. Next time you should get a more organized team before trying to say shit and not act like you are something. I guess that shit dont work with a tradeteam. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Exactly" ? Dafuq? You said it was our noobchars that were HELPING us. If the "noobchars" were Infectious then it is entirely YOUR problem and not ours. You decide to ping them and shit like that ofcourse they would love to see you get fucked.
The worst part of this is that you are trying to find excuses in a warmode where you couldnt do shit.. I seriously saw your players running around EVERYWHERE. Next time you should get a more organized team before trying to say shit and not act like you are something. I guess that shit dont work with a tradeteam. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

after read this, thread should be closed ^

THE FLAND HAS SPOKEN

No never close diz thread. It is vari fani thread. JAcolas down ushdushdushdsuhdsudhsudh <- fatima laugh uhsduhsduhsduhsduhsduhsduhsd ;]]]

Hahah.. we were actually 30 level 200's... u are 25 level 300's.. + the 20 ppl from Infectious like Nevanah, Snusarn Thor, etc. etc.. m walling us and paralyzing me specifically everytime i came back. So really it was 45 v 30 for u guys... but w.e we lost a war oh NOO :S Need a donut to fill ur fat faces or what u want???

Liar. Nevanah and others werent there bro, just me and a bunch of randoms. Get used to it, especially when war is on cast

Demontorent acting all big over a forum ;o you are just a little kid who steals and jumps from team to team.

Demontorrent; My cast viewers enjoyed seeing you go down 4 times :) How does it feel to have 10% of all the deaths in that warmode :eek:?

Back