• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink guys why so bad??

Gengster

Reaction score
U guys is a joke! Need 20ppls to come action in yala drags when we are 6-7? Thats only mean if you come 6-7ppls lets see how it being! We was killing 9-10 from pink guys then you guys coming 20 ppls and killing some of us too! Do u guys see when you coming to action when its 15vs15! You going to def and logout LOL fucking noobtradeteam! Btw Lapa and Skuuty are normal players whos pinging noone! :D

Infinitas forever <3

15vs*24 u lose in edron :p

I dont know what u mean " action in yala drags".
If i good remember when we be 6 in svargrond and kill 2 people of your team all be scary and log out (11ppl on)

Jacolas 15vs24? :O we was 15 there too like your team then you guys logout because you are so scared if we was 20 and you 15 keep fighting so when you guys is 40ppls we coming anyway!

U are loser nothing more. We will see today if u go fight, other teams must help you to win.

Huh? Like if you come with 7-9 people to attack 10 people of Pink Gays and they got another 10 people in Vent doing nothing, ofcourse they will come and help their guild out? It wasnt a planned war or anything like that what it seems like?

Huh? Like if you come with 7-9 people to attack 10 people of Pink Guys and they got another 10 people in Vent doing nothing, ofcourse they will come and help their guild out? It wasnt a planned war or anything like that what it seems like?

How dare you, keep your logic away from these forums sir.

U guys is a joke! Need 20ppls to come action in yala drags when we are 6-7? Thats only mean if you come 6-7ppls lets see how it being! We was killing 9-10 from pink guys then you guys coming 20 ppls and killing some of us too! Do u guys see when you coming to action when its 15vs15! You going to def and logout LOL fucking noobtradeteam! Btw Lapa and Skuuty are normal players whos pinging noone! :D

Infinitas forever <3

I like your grammar and spelling. Very good, very good indeed.

Cry is free lvl/bless is not Mr. Pinks RGP Detection Team.
Keep it up like this keep flaming.
The most funny part is that peoples that RPG's on an OT are talking here something about pvp/ammount of players/wars.
Seriously go keep doing your Warzones and built up your Levels that are Loved to join wars with.
And now I hope for some more flaming so I can keep laughing my ass off how poor peoples can be.
ps: Yalahar masacreeee

Lappa you want fight today 20;00 polish time? ;> Come at me bro... As you know Pink~ dont have commander, all i know Jordi is semi retired. That's why they loosing, no because you're good or better than they. There is few very good players with pvp ;) Why you dont want open battles only close or funny Yalahar with 435345345 random players? You're Piece of shit. Nothing more.

PS. If someone tell me Pink~ have commander from rl tibia, he should cut his veins because when somebody is loosing with Lapa HE MUST BE RETARDED OR BLIND.

Yours Nuskei _/

@SALAR@DEMONTORRENT

RETARDS U SAY WE CAN NEVER WIN U, YOU WIN US FIRST TIME CUZ IT WAS 16 OF US VS 27 OF YOU.

AND LOOK SCORE NOW ON FAIR BATTLE
Pinks Guys were at war against Infinitas. Started: May 25 2013, 23:53:02
Ended: May 26 2013, 13:43:35 31 - 50

noobs. cry is free post below \/

Winner warmod 50 frags with Drako help, yaa so proo. Cmon now on 100-200 in open battle pussy.

Nuskei, you're the one running around with 20 noob druids sioing you,
that's why you're running all alone all the time like a moderfaker.

Nuskei - deadqp.png bofln45ycaverat.gif
Died by an rat? ok noob

Winner warmod 50 frags with Drako help, yaa so proo. Cmon now on 100-200 in open battle pussy.[/
for your community drako is retired we went there to have some fun killing skulls we wanted to help your team bcuz lappa had like 5-10 ppl more than you but after we saw that you are guys just too sux to fight and running all the time we finish this funny battle ;/

Back