• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Pink Noob Guys!

Evul Striker

Banned User
Reaction score
ya all hunted my ngigas. payments send to skuuty da tanker/lappa

already sneaked 11 of you and we wont stop so rage is free guys,

Feels pro because he killed some guy while being pinged.

" payments send to skuuty da tanker/lappa"

Hahahahaha...

We will see who's gonna make payment :)

Same as Drako said 'give me payment 5kk or i will ping you and hunt you' but he died 3 times i died 0 :)

WILL SEE!

u guys have to be kidding! we leave the trap of thais knight trainers so easy man, but was fun guys :d

Lol lappa, you wasn't the leader of futurama? worst guild/team ever seen by any eyes?

Pd: tried to kill me in front of boat carlin and runned into defence lol.

Lol lappa, you wasn't the leader of futurama? worst guild/team ever seen by any eyes?

Pd: tried to kill me in front of boat carlin and runned into defence lol.

They are the worst guild ever, plus they have the biggest retard as a member "Evul Striker"

Sneaking? You need it ? Lappa if you dont know wha t is it pvp you only sneaking but chill ? Really u like it? So lets do sneak war hahahahahahahahah because on normal ob i can fuck you without vt . Lappa reload?haahahhahhagh clearly good joke. Need war? Snake war? So lets do it
Sheous mursu

Now if you would in our situation you will flame till server save bcz winning the war, but i won't do it, bcz we aren't tards as you.
BB LAPPA!

You call Lapa noob? how about the war today? 16vs40 hahahha omfg Pinks guys are the worst of the worst. pro pvp and needs 20 more players in war ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You call Lapa noob? how about the war today? 16vs40 hahahha omfg Pinks guys are the worst of the worst. pro pvp and needs 20 more players in war ;)

Back