• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Pink Noob Guys!

Hunteds all pINK GUYS DEATHS TODAY(NOT WARMODE FRAGS NORMAL UNJUSTIFIED IF UD ONT BELIEVE GO
http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/guild.php?name=Pinks+Guys
AND LOOK AT THE TIME OF DEATHS ;D RAGE ISFREE KKKKKKKKKK

May 24 2013, 21:57:04 Killed at Level 274 by Flaming Boy
Most damage

and by King Jaddex

May 24 2013, 21:24:31 Killed at Level 200 by Bruninho

May 24 2013, 19:07:57 Killed at Level 185 by Chiquita Aka Banan
Most damage

and by Flaming Boy

May 25 2013, 00:06:23 Killed at Level 223 by Zippow Balboa
Most damage

and by Gatyx Paralyzer

May 24 2013, 22:15:00 Killed at Level 185 by King Jaddex
Most damage

and by Najlepzy Ziok
May 24 2013, 21:00:05 Killed at Level 229 by Highcore Pvp
Most damage

and by Skuuty Da Tanker
May 24 2013, 22:14:20 Killed at Level 227 by Tupacftw
Most damage

and by Gilles
May 24 2013, 19:12:38 Killed at Level 222 by Flaming Boy
Most damage

and by Chiquita Aka Banan
May 24 2013, 20:24:59 Killed at Level 322 by Highcore Pvp
Most damage

and by Sir Rod
May 24 2013, 19:40:40 Killed at Level 318 by Enq Sieel Knight
Most damage

and by Chiquita Aka Banan
May 24 2013, 23:15:11 Killed at Level 203 by Najlepzy Ziok
Most damage

and by Flaming Boy

And listen kids I admit I do ping a few noobs out there but listen the funny thing is u say I pinged every one how the fuck can I get all OF THEI RIPS KIDS? :D ENOUGHT PK FOR TODAY CYA TOMORRO WKURW AMAC <333

- - - Updated - - -

Just check his signature.

Ehm his signature says a player with this name don't exist kids? :S

Infinitas commander; Lappa. Enough said.

Well....... that escalated quickly.

Gz Sneaking btw lal

- - - Updated - - -

...And it was not 16v40. It was 20 vs 24 (24 Pink Guys) and it was closed battle so the point is? Lol, you guys also were the defense, and the only reason you guys got 12 frags was because Wipe Again skull bashed us and u saw it and rushed in like nbs. They got more frags than you and they werent even in the war..shame.

Just a terrible team Infinitas/Futurama whens the last time you won a war?

So check ur death's today . We can sneaking . Be ready for it hahahahahah.

/Sheous Mursu

Infinitas commander; Lappa. Enough said.

Well....... that escalated quickly.

Gz Sneaking btw lal

- - - Updated - - -

...And it was not 16v40. It was 20 vs 24 (24 Pink Guys) and it was closed battle so the point is? Lol, you guys also were the defense, and the only reason you guys got 12 frags was because Wipe Again skull bashed us and u saw it and rushed in like nbs. They got wmore frags than you and they werent even in the war..shame.

You know it isn't true :p you guys were with much more then 24 and you know it! But it was a close battle indeed, and they were owning you untill Lappa died, and there was no second commander :p...

Lappa you kidding me right? Pushwar on OT??? You're so fucking retarded... I will kill your bird. You are the worst commander that's all i know. Sneaks? Ok. Gl.

PS. You think you're someone? You're wrong. Without ping you can't do anything, just like a random player from thais depo... Sorry with ping you're still retard and easy to kill :D

Yours Nuskei _/

Last edited:
Next time i will do photos on the gathers to see if we were 40 players, we were 24v20, but ok, continue with your retard behaviour

Anyway i have more respect for lappa's team (even if he never won wm in this ot) than those pink trade guys team :)

@Jacolas

You guys like our masslog in yalahar? :) all down KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! THEN they bring 20?+ maybe to kill7 anyways we are passed u on kills XD

Back