• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Pinks Guys NEW VENTRILO !!! PM LEADERS /LAPA

iboibo38

Reaction score
So we got a new ventrilo guys...PM any leaders of pinks guys guild for vent acces.

Yours,
Lapa

Just no.. ur team is full of fucking idiots .. please just go stop making this useless threads nobody cares about ur shitty team

Lapa, you tried to mass recruit people from My team on Lunar, then we killed you you brought 10 people to kill us and we murdered you.

YOU'RE nothing, please, there's a big red X on the corner of your screen.. Click it.

Lapa, you tried to mass recruit people from My team on Lunar, then we killed you you brought 10 people to kill us and we murdered you.

YOU'RE nothing, please, there's a big red X on the corner of your screen.. Click it.

Mate your a fucking 30 year old on tibia noobie dont make me post ur rl pic here again!

ehxm.jpg

2uzs.jpg

You're calling me 30 years old because you're still a little kid and can't grow facial hair or what 'mate'?

Get a life, nerd.

But my team destroyed your team with less ppl at edron SG. Nice logic ..

- - - Updated - - -

ehxm.jpg

2uzs.jpg

You're calling me 30 years old because you're still a little kid and can't grow facial hair or what 'mate'?

Get a life, nerd.
And wtf kind of hat is that, QuEER LOOL.
Found the answer: Hat of the mad.

Last edited:
Azur u look like u living of welfare and food stamps..

Don't do drugs

Gz on getting all your boyfriends to post laughing, Salar.

But I personally could care less what you guys say =P

Enjoy your Friday on the computer, as always. See you guys!

HAHAHAHAH , HAT OF MAD!!. On the other hand, that's a winter hat. I wonder why he's wearing that hat in such weather condition, seeing as the sun is infiltrating the window intensely.

ehxm.jpg

2uzs.jpg

Get a life, nerd.

So Telling me that I am embarassing with doing teams & I would be a kid since I dont win every war?
Shame on you ,To the side with you.

Haha, sure!

@demon, Linininininininin, Brett, Retard Canadian boy, or whatever names you use. I wasn't at that fight, so dno!
I think i found Azur on facebook ;o
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=180141665498973&set=vb.210029579154939&type=2&theater

- - - Updated - - -

ehxm.jpg

2uzs.jpg

Get a life, nerd.
Nah but really i think hes wearing the hat and backpack inside because its part of his real life tibia outfit!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAH , HAT OF MAD!!. On the other hand, that's a winter hat. I wonder why he's wearing that hat in such weather condition, seeing as the sun is infiltrating the window intensely.

Yeah, because the sun doesn't shine in the winter..

Back