• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pits of Inferno Quest

Reaction score
QUEST DONE, THANKS EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED.

I'm in need of a soft boots and since it's almost impossible to do POI nowadays without getting your team pk'd or killed by monsters lured by some BRs thought it'd be cool to organize one here on the forum.

If you're instered post your character name below along with your level and vocation. Thx.

TEAM SO FAR:
Rarftv - 152 ED
Titan Del - 125 ED
Painjuxa - 140 EK
Kniggarsle - 159 EK
Mattsson - 224 EK (Bloker)
Stano Almighty - 205 ED
National Anthem - 172 ED
MAGE OF HONOR - 130 MS
Alqadea - 152 RP
Inxx - 125 EK
Supron - 265 EK
Jiinx - 234 MS
Accuracy - 185 RP
Syn Gates - 200 MS
Creesh Imbaness - 130 ED
- - - Updated - - -

We're gonna need maybe 2-3? blokers level 180-200? and someone who's already done the quest to get rid of the stone on the passage for the main room.

Last edited:
I would also like to join you in the quest, "RaRFtv" I have an Elder Druid lvl 152 I could be one of the sios

Let's decide the time and day for it in order to confirm :D (You should make a list of the people that are going with the vocation info)

i can make the stone part solo ... but its so fucking boring... so i would liek a payment for doing it...
when i do it takes max 15 mins : P

I would also like to join you in the quest, "RaRFtv" I have an Elder Druid lvl 152 I could be one of the sios

Let's decide the time and day for it in order to confirm :D (You should make a list of the people that are going with the vocation info)

I'm thinking maybe on this sunday?

- - - Updated - - -

@xonvedetta Sure!

Id be up for it, but tomorrow would suit me better. I could block if needed.

How long you think is it going to take?, could it be 10 hrs after SS? I will have to stop at about 13:40 after SS :/

Back