• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pk in depot

viking

Reaction score
A3qBc1i.png

Fixes please? ^^

I guess it's the old problem, there you, without skull throw magic fields outside depot, and then run straight in..
Once a non-skulled player enter the field (within the field owner time), the one casting the fields will get PZ-lock and a skull.

I guess it's the old problem, there you, without skull throw magic fields outside depot, and then run straight in..
Once a non-skulled player enter the field (within the field owner time), the one casting the fields will get PZ-lock and a skull.

Ye this is old, but I dont find fix

And how the fix would be? Player does not get skull on protection zone? Teleport the player to a close non protection zone place?

Set PZ when you use the runes. ;)

Code:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, true)

Dont work too, I was tried this

Code:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HITBYFIRE)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_FIRE)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_CREATEITEM, ITEM_FIREFIELD_PVP_FULL)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, true)

function onCastSpell(creature, var, isHotkey)
    return combat:execute(creature, var)
end

Also add to your spells.lua the property aggresive like this example:

Code:
<rune name="Antidoto" id="2266" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="15" maglv="0" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="1" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" script="healing/antidote rune.lua"/>

Back