• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PK Part 6 Shadowcores Demontorrent

Demontorrent

Reaction score
[video=youtube;OLTKMGBiPG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLTKMGBiPG4[/video]

Enjoy! Thanks for watching~ :)

Stop with this videos dude... seriously, is boring, only people traped geting combo, none want to see pk movies :x Put your team together and go WM, u r wasting your time pking in shadowcores

Stop with this videos dude... seriously, is boring, only people traped geting combo, none want to see pk movies :x Put your team together and go WM, u r wasting your time pking in shadowcores

That's not true. It's always fun and chill to watch movies like this.

I swear to god i'd slap you both for being so utterly retarded. Just stfu and move on if you don't enjoy them. Or go make one yourself.

Im not being a fucking idiot saying that, im just saying, people dont like it, I cant imagined how funny is to kill noob players traped and keep recording all the "combos"...

They werent noob chars.. they were all around level 200. Maybe if you came pk'd with us you could see but as of now id rather kill you for having such a retarded mouth..

Ye i like how you sneaked fuckyo sadface when me and him with just a couple others dropped about 8 of you in ob yalahar you pussy

Haters Above! Don't remember any ob in yalahar ? Open battle you mean as a warmode or what, cuz last time i checked Violent Saintz has no war history. They aren't all botters, and clearly you need a lesson because you've never killed my team. You tried but got messed up in ankrahmun remember? Hahah, anyway..

Haters Above! Don't remember any ob in yalahar ? Open battle you mean as a warmode or what, cuz last time i checked Violent Saintz has no war history. They aren't all botters, and clearly you need a lesson because you've never killed my team. You tried but got messed up in ankrahmun remember? Hahah, anyway..

instead of arguing lets go warmode?

Lol thats so funny Tali because before when i actually had a full team you didn't want to. And now that i am just 8 in my team you want. Just wait til im 15 and sure. Ill drop everyone of you fuckers, even u 290 eks!

Back