• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PL][8.42] Florensia OTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is i didnt use any kind of unofficial software.
Idk why he deleted my char.
I asked why and he said i was hacked, How the fuck can he know that and why the fuck is the char deleted? when u delete a char it says >>Deleted<<.

So fuck you paxton, For stealing 40 euro from me your fucking asshole.

Last edited:
Wohohoho <_<

40 euro? Hmm.. As I have statistics of income, and your are swedish, then it is not possible because there is only 255 SEK from hoole server, and you r telling me only u spent 40 euro, ok then ^_^

Anton@ either your stupid or just acting like1. if u spend 40 euro on the ot why in the world would paxton delete you, when he knows u spend so much on his ot? Do you actually think with your brain?..

@^ Wtf do you think?

I donated for around 35-40 euro~

Last time i refilled 250 SEK on my phone and i donated some before.

Maybe i counted a little bit wrong but i can proof it with the phone number. I know paxton can see who donated on daopay.

I dont recomend you to play on this.

SO fuck off.

Paxton, you should add donations with Paypal maybe ;)
Cuz i can't pay with Daopy btw i would't pay with Daopay :)

I think many ppl's would Paypal use when its added in ya page.

//Cazar

Paxton, you should add donations with Paypal maybe ;)
Cuz i can't pay with Daopy btw i would't pay with Daopay :)

I think many ppl's would Paypal use when its added in ya page.

//Cazar

Okey, I will add it soon :)

I'm Taffy The Paladin! I'm stuck on a roof in Tiquanda - GM please put me back at temple! I just donated!

Great ot like for me! very detailed map and nice looking Accmaker.
Come all and play.

Great ot like for me! very detailed map and nice looking Accmaker.
Come all and play.

We have recorded yesterday, 114 ppl online :) On a custom map server this is actually a lot :p

Anyway the average is 80-90 :)

Okey, I will add it soon :)

Yeah nice i will donate soon but you could add more donate options like Daopay one ;)

If ya need help just msg me but i think you don't need ma help :p
You're the best web-desiger eva ;P

//Cazar

Edit:

Well, ive donated 10min ago and i didn't received the Points ;D
If ya need help just msg me :pPPPP

Edit2:
Well i could change the Layout of "Shop Offer"
Take a look on mine syphero.mine.nu choose the HIGH one.

Last edited:
Okey you received the points, I won't be chaning any layout till my own acc maker will come out :)

Guys and Girls!

We are opening our first lottery with prizes which are really worth it! We are happy that you players stay with us and play at our world, some time ago we introduced SMS Shop and we didn't expect so big interest, we have already paid for a dedicated server and the money that left we saved and bought prizes for you players which you can win! Everyone can!
Rules are simple, you buy a lottery ticket (2 ways) you use it and that's it, you get signed up for a lottery! You can get lottery ticket by 2 ways, first in temple there is a lever which after using will take from you 300cc and give you a lottery ticket, and the second way you can get it in our sms shop for just a little 25 points! Player must have at least level 120. Our script will completly randomly generate winners on 13/06/09 at 18:00 GMT
Here are the prizes:
1.Gaming console PlayStation 3 (80GB) with Dualshock controller and one game 'Mirror's Edge'.
2.Mobile Phone Nokia N96 with Headset and 2GB Memory card.
3.400 Points in SMS Shop.

Prizes are already bought and we made photo for people that doesn't believe.

Sounds like a great lottery! So check it out! :p

Wow that is insane! That's really cool that ya spent the extra donation money for prizes.

Suffice (enough) does not have entrances (entries) with other players on meaning company ltd. put OTS GMowie ventrillo and they on channel Chosen

We have updated our server to version 2.0 :) It was quite big update, c'mon join us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back