• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PL][8.42] Florensia OTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres nothing to explore... It's just a bunch of teleports with spawns. What's there to explore? The spawns? Wow.

You said it wrong, you should say "I think there is nothing to explore" because you don't know, oh, how can you know?

You made all those "aac designs" and you couldn't create one for yourself? o_O

Você comprou: 100 Premmium Points
Preço total: 4.00 EUR
Número da compra: --------

That means I supported the server with 4€. I got 100 premium points, right?
Theres little shiny gems called "Upgrading gems" that dont say anything else on page.
So, with the 100 points I bought 10 of those gems(to upgrade max a weapon...right?)wich cost 35 points.
I also bought a Hellforged Axe wich costed me 60 more points... Then, I went to use the gems on my new weapon and guess what? After TWO fucking gems the axe is gone.
It said "You failed to upgrade your Hellforged axe" or something along these lines.
So, I took the time to try another 2 times on SCAs.. 1 got to +4(+10 being the max) and got destroyed and the other one got to +2 and got also destroyed. I used the other 2 gems on a MMS.

So now I ask you... Are you so desperate for money that you 'SCAM' people this way? WE are supporting the server with good will and you make such retarded thing to get more and more money from people.

I was enjoying the server and thinking about donating more(like several other people)... But now, no thank you!

Você comprou: 100 Premmium Points
Preço total: 4.00 EUR
Número da compra: --------

That means I supported the server with 4€. I got 100 premium points, right?
Theres little shiny gems called "Upgrading gems" that dont say anything else on page.
So, with the 100 points I bought 10 of those gems(to upgrade max a weapon...right?)wich cost 35 points.
I also bought a Hellforged Axe wich costed me 60 more points... Then, I went to use the gems on my new weapon and guess what? After TWO fucking gems the axe is gone.
It said "You failed to upgrade your Hellforged axe" or something along these lines.
So, I took the time to try another 2 times on SCAs.. 1 got to +4(+10 being the max) and got destroyed and the other one got to +2 and got also destroyed. I used the other 2 gems on a MMS.

So now I ask you... Are you so desperate for money that you 'SCAM' people this way? WE are supporting the server with good will and you make such retarded thing to get more and more money from people.

I was enjoying the server and thinking about donating more(like several other people)... But now, no thank you!

There is 35% chance your weapon will be gone, we decided to do it for donations and also it is lootable ftom bosses, anyway we made this because:

Your are level 200, and you are bored already because you have a lot of money and everything the best, but with this you can always upgrade your eq or buy from someone else for big money so there will be a sense of colecting it.

I'm sorry to hear you did not have luck, and we will update SMS Shop with this note.

@up go stfu? if u dont have anything better to post then please really fuck off.

@Arcar, sorry to hear u lost your items that way :p but you could have asked me or anyone in game what these gems do before using them :(

OT@ Record today was at 102?:D Gratz Paxton :p

There is 35% chance your weapon will be gone, we decided to do it for donations and also it is lootable ftom bosses, anyway we made this because:

Your are level 200, and you are bored already because you have a lot of money and everything the best, but with this you can always upgrade your eq or buy from someone else for big money so there will be a sense of colecting it.

I'm sorry to hear you did not have luck, and we will update SMS Shop with this note.

That made no sense whatsoever.
You can just say "We did it this way so people donate more.", because as you can tell, most of the high lvl EKs are quiting.

By the way, I think you should add some new spawns for the higher levels. The ones out there are allways full with the guys that play almost all day long.

That made no sense whatsoever.
You can just say "We did it this way so people donate more.", because as you can tell, most of the high lvl EKs are quiting.

By the way, I think you should add some new spawns for the higher levels. The ones out there are allways full with the guys that play almost all day long.

It was made to upgrade other weapons not just the donated ones. It is your choice whether or not to use the crystals on the new weapons that have been implemented.

~Bump~

Come Join People :D

Need a war with some team :s

Do not join this ot.
Gm deleted my char and i donated for 40 euro!
-.-

If you are doanting and maybe botting.. Do you think you wont be deleted or what? Even if you donated, I'm dooing the same with my server, even if they donate, if they did something abuse/using unofficial software = banishment or deletion(depends of what it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back