• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Platinum vs Silver

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
So there's a chatroom you can join to learn mechanics of the game.

On Eu-W it's called "Platin vs Silver"

This is how it works;

Say in chat your rank and that you're looking for a game.

5 gold/platinum/diamonds will go against 5 bronze/silver
This enables the bronze and silvers to help their play and learn new things from the golds/plats/diamonds

I hope to see a few of you guys there, either teaching or learning :)

And it's already full of people

How is that supposed to bring people really far? In the fact that 70% of the plats and diamonds are mostly just trashtalking and somehow won the 10 first matches bought an acc or suppd some rlly good adc. Check your last 10 ranked games. Analise what you made wrong and check it out of the enemies point of view to see how you could have beaten him and avoided mistakes. Getting smashed down by some really good plat or diamonds as bronzeV is nothing that will get you much further.

How is that supposed to bring people really far? In the fact that 70% of the plats and diamonds are mostly just trashtalking and somehow won the 10 first matches bought an acc or suppd some rlly good adc. Check your last 10 ranked games. Analise what you made wrong and check it out of the enemies point of view to see how you could have beaten him and avoided mistakes. Getting smashed down by some really good plat or diamonds as bronzeV is nothing that will get you much further.
just cause you lost all 10 placement matches and is in bronze 5
jelly much

Not really, all the gold, plats & diamonds I've been against have all succeeded and really shown what the difference is. They all CS properly and at like 6 minutes have 100 CS. They give you tips afterwards telling you what you done wrong, how you can improve. I learned from it and I've gone from bronze 4 to 1 already.

Not really, all the gold, plats & diamonds I've been against have all succeeded and really shown what the difference is. They all CS properly and at like 6 minutes have 100 CS. They give you tips afterwards telling you what you done wrong, how you can improve. I learned from it and I've gone from bronze 4 to 1 already.

comeon 3nub, bronze 4>1 is like a walk in the park d;

Back