• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Play N64 games from your computer

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
original-nintendo-64.jpg

1. You need an N64 emulator, recommended: Project64
(When you click the link, the download link will be down at the bottom called Project64 1.6)

2. Once you install, you can download games (ROMs): N64 games
(When you click the link, the first list shows top 25 games, but if you click the letters above it, you will be able to browse through all games)
(Store the games on your desktop or a folder that you can remember where it is located)

3. Run Project64

4. In Project64, click File -> Open Rom -> then search for the games where you saved at and load it

ENJOY!

Game-play controls:

From keyboard:
Go to Options -> Configure Controller Plugins...
Set keys to your liking, remember, the buttons are the same as the N64 controller.

From controller:
Go to Options -> Configure Controller Plugins...
Set keys to your liking, remember, the buttons are the same as the N64 controller.
If you want to use the joystick, select a button on Analog Stick and move the joystick to the according direction.

F-Zero X

That is without a doubt my favorite game from the N64.

If you want cheats.

Go to System -> Cheats
Or use the shortcut command.
CTRL + C

Oh yeah lol, forgot about cheats.
Been playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, never played it before and now I can see why its one of the greatest games of all time.

But my personal favorites are Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

Buy it then -.^

I got myself 2, one is stored in a box unopened for keepsake and the other is just recently broken,
I might go on ebay to get a new one, but for now, I'm just going to play from my laptop.

There is a controller, or you even can make one, where it is just a computer controller with an N64 design.
This is what I'm using right now :)

PS: Several N64s can go as high as 500$.

Cool, I didn't know they went that high up in prize!

Probably around 1000kr here in norway probs.
Hopefully I can get one :D

Due to the extreme nostalgia that I've been going through today, I decided to open up my broken N64 and clean it up
in hopes to fix it. You would not believe how much junk was in that, candy, crumbs, dust (we're talking dead skin from 1996).
I actually got it fixed and working perfect, when I heard the sound of the N64 logo, I went to my knees and cried.

The first game I saw when I started N64 was Pokemon Snap, I could fuckin' care less, I grabbed that game so fast and plugged
it in the N64. I did not get off of it for HOURS, don't get me wrong, Pokemon Snap was fun. I can't wait to start playing the games
that I never got to beat like Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario 64 and many more. I'm still looking for a game that I couldn't find
when I was younger, it was Tony Hawk Pro Skater, shit, I was soooo addicted to it, I remember skaters like Andy McDonald, Bucky Lasek
and just a couple months ago, I saw them on TV at X-Games, I was like "OMG I played these guys!". If I don't find it, I'm gonna buy it on ebay.

omg I want to paly Tony Hawk Pro Skater!! fuck but n64 is expensive as fuck !!! Dx

Evan, ship it to Norway so I can play a bit :D

And Pokemon Snap, that was a uber awesome game! That and Donkey Kong! And F-Zero! and James Bond!

AND THE HOLY Zelda games <3

Back