• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playas listen up

Should we hate the playa or hate the game?

• Hate the playah

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Hate the gameh

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
fuck... i did do hate the gameh but its hate the player becuase the players make the game, they can make it boring, they can make it exiting, or they can make it closed ;) but its a bit true that we have to hate the game because they make those laggs:S but the players make bad wars ;) so i dont know

i beg you please! Give me ur in-game name! Plz!!!!!then we see who suck! =)

are you dumb? look at my name and you know it. but im inactive so good luck whit it. i play onli on my pk account:thumbup: killing some lvl 100s always fun.

are you dumb? look at my name and you know it. but im inactive so good luck whit it. i play onli on my pk account:thumbup: killing some lvl 100s always fun.
Like you can kill lvl 100..lmao, Give me ur in-game name ffs..I just want some fun by killing you! You dont have to be afraid :(

Like you can kill lvl 100..lmao, Give me ur in-game name ffs..I just want some fun by killing you! You dont have to be afraid :(

Told you them ingame.

@Assassinho
Yeah you never come online unless you pk, sad you're never online when we are. And if you're only pk'ing, why posting so much crap? U know nothing like it seems.

Told you them ingame.

@Assassinho
Yeah you never come online unless you pk, sad you're never online when we are. And if you're only pk'ing, why posting so much crap? U know nothing like it seems.

becuase i like the forums, and so what if i like pk more than just lvling,.... now im a bit retired and post some things on the forums just like you do.

Back