• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

player a nil value and callback error npc

wafuboe

Solutions
Reaction score
well i got these errors on console the holly one it just spamming the console and the another one is when talking with albinius about LAST PORTAL
im using tfs 1.3 otx 3.10

holly.lua
Code:
function onStepIn(creature, item, position, fromPosition)

local player = creature:getPlayer()
    local storageQuest = 50736

if player:getStorageValue(storageQuest) >= 1 then
            player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
            player:teleportTo({x = 985, y = 1326, z = 14})
            else
            player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You don't have the permission to use this portal.")
            creature:teleportTo(fromPosition)
            player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
    end
    return true
end

albinius.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}

function onCreatureAppear(cid)    npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)   end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)   npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)   end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)   npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)  end
function onThink()     npcHandler:onThink()     end

local items = {
          item1 = {12437, 50731}, -- item1 e storage dado
          item2 = {19742, 50732}, -- item1 e storage dado
          item3 = {11213, 50733}, -- item1 e storage dado
          item4 = {2667, 50735}, -- item1 e storage dado
          item5 = {21246, 50736}, -- item1 e storage dado
          item6 = {26654} -- item1 e storage dado
}

local counts = {
          count1 = {50, 1},
          count6 = {5, 1}         
}

local voices = {
    { text = 'Walk in the light of Shaper wisdom!'},
    { text = 'Welcome, my child.' },
    { text = 'Our ways are the ways of the Shapers.' }
}

npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    local player = Player(cid)
    if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
        return false
    end

if msgcontains(msg, "shaper") then
                npcHandler:say({
                "The {Shapers} were an advanced civilisation, well versed in art, construction, language and exploration of our world in their time. ...",
                "The foundations of this temple are testament to their genius and advanced understanding of complex problems. They were master craftsmen and excelled in magic."
            }, cid)
            end

if msgcontains(msg, "tomes") then
        npcHandler:say("If you have some old shaper tomes I would {buy} them.", cid)
    end

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid

if msgcontains(msg, 'death portal') then
        if player:getStorageValue(50730) == 1 then
        if player:getStorageValue(items.item1[2]) <= 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid, items.item1[1]) >= counts.count1[1] then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, items.item1[1], counts.count1[1])
                              selfSay('Excellent! Now you can pass in the teleport.', cid)
                             player:setStorageValue(items.item1[2], counts.count1[2])
                    else
                              selfSay('You may pass this portal if you have 50 pelvis bones as offering. Do you have the bones with you?', cid)
        end
        else
                              selfSay('Sorry, first you need to bring my Heavy Old Tomes.', cid)
        end

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'energy portal') then
          if player:getStorageValue(items.item2[2]) <= 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid, items.item2[1]) >= counts.count1[1] then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, items.item2[1], counts.count1[1])
                             player:setStorageValue(items.item2[2], counts.count1[2])
                    else
                              selfSay('You may pass this portal if you have 50 marsh stalker feathers as offering. Do you have the feathers with you?', cid)
                    end
        else
        end
        elseif msgcontains(msg, 'temple') then
          if player:getStorageValue(50730) <= 0 and  player:getItemCount(26654) > 4 then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 26654, 5)
                              selfSay('Thank you very much for your contribution, child. Your first step in the ways of the Shapers has been taken.', cid)
                             player:setStorageValue(50730, 1)
          else
                              selfSay('You need 5 Heavy Old Tomes', cid)
          end

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'earth portal') then
          if player:getStorageValue(items.item3[2]) <= 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid, items.item3[1]) >= counts.count1[1] then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, items.item3[1], counts.count1[1])
                             player:setStorageValue(items.item3[2], counts.count1[2])
                    else
                              selfSay('You may pass this portal if you have 50 acorns as offering. Do you have the acorns with you?', cid)
                    end
        else
        end
        elseif msgcontains(msg, 'last portal') then
                if player:getStorageValue(Storage.BossHoH.Progresso) >= 7 then
                    selfSay('Be careful child, great dangers are ahead of you.', cid)
                    player:setStorageValue(50737, 1)
                elseif player:getStorageValue(50737) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('You can already visit the new shapers ruins. Be careful.', cid)
                else
                    selfSay("You don't have enough knowledge to enter the dimensional portal.", cid)
                end
            else
            end
                    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'ice portal') then
          if player:getStorageValue(items.item4[2]) <= 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid, items.item4[1]) >= counts.count1[1] then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, items.item4[1], counts.count1[1])
                              player:setStorageValue(50735, 1)
                    else
                              selfSay('You may pass this portal if you have 50 fishes as offering. Do you have the fishes with you?', cid)
                    end
        else
        end
                    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'holy portal') then
          if player:getStorageValue(items.item5[2]) <= 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid, items.item5[1]) >= counts.count1[1] then
                              doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, items.item5[1], counts.count1[1])
                             player:setStorageValue(items.item5[2], counts.count1[2])
                    else
                              selfSay('You may pass this portal if you have 50 incantation notes as offering. Do you have the notes with you?', cid)
                    end
        else
        end

end
          return TRUE
end 

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = "I find ways to unveil the secrets of the stars. Judging by this question, I doubt you follow my weekly publications concerning this research."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = "I am Albinius, a worshipper of the {Astral Shapers}."})

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Greetings, pilgrim. Welcome to the halls of hope. We are the keepers of this {temple} and welcome everyone willing to contribute.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Farewell, my child")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, "Farewell, my child")
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

THANKS!!

Back