• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player Attack problem

Deus Meus

Reaction score
hello I have a problem I do not check any errors
with xq but noce noce player can attack in some
example: Two thousand noce can attack lvl up intete with various level and still nothing
but in case rraros other if they can attack any suggestions or help dodne could come this?

sorry for my bad language.
the problem is as follows:
can not attack the player of any level but does not dial any errors in the console but in some cases they may attack other player

how I can fix that I think is why I get this
QFUeeUt.png

but the protection level is to lvl 200 deverian attacked equally

Try using a different distro, just copy your data folder to the new distro and run the server if you still have an issue than the problem lies in your scripts, if you don't than the problem was in your distro

I wonder if it were a script which would be or if there exite or scripts that this type of problem and console distro you mean?

and change the district and I still happens, it will not be a script or config.lua to be happening?
PS: I have already moved to different versions
I what I want is that you can attack any level
but that may attack lvl 100 onwards
for something this
Protectionoplayer

Back