• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player attribute system

Dayon

Reaction score
Hey!
I've recently been playing some Evolunia and got impressed on how they let people gather attribute points to increase max health/mana, damage, speed and regen.
I have tried for a while to figure out how they are doing this since it's not bound to equipped items but rather to the player stats itself. After some research I've understood that there are systems for special stats to use for a server but from what I can find all of them are bound to items?
Would love to tinker with this a bit and test myself on how far I could expand this.
Could someone point me in the right direction? :)

Solution
E
here:
If you're not using source edits, then you can create this system with storage values.

as an example
Lua:
local speed = (storageValue * speedAdjustment) + baseSpeed

here:

Solution
here:
Thought I'd seen them all but actually not the "Stat system". Interesting, thanks a lot! :)

If you're not using source edits, then you can create this system with storage values.

as an example
Lua:
local speed = (storageValue * speedAdjustment) + baseSpeed
Yeah that was my initial thought but didn't know how to add overall damage percentage in specific :p

Back