• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Player can Ignore a mod haha

Big red X at the top of your browser..

Could always do that? :s

Just tell us who is bothering you...

He's talking about me because I gave him an infraction for insulting. He probably thinks that if he ignores me he won't receive infractions from me (because it's PMed :p <--- wtf is that emoticon btw? :eek:)

i will blok nikolas

That made me cry :( not.

Haha...
wlj, block him... but you are not immune to warnings and infractions by Nikolas or any other moderator.

i like to get from empty or nice mods but i hate nikolas

how i block? :O

the best way is to kill u how old are u bitch

Check your post, you shouldn't be complaining for an infraction which was given for _INSULTING_ and then ask if people want me as a moderator, everyone knows I'm not corrupt.

As far as I know you can't ignore moderators.

You can't. You get this message when you are adding a moderator to your ignore list:

Sorry <username> is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi can we ban fucker chupa pitos nigger javla hora nikolasas because he give me infraction for fake insults -.-""

plx

yes am no say him mother look like father and him give unfracton!!!

Back