• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Player dead corpses do not appear

Wisin

Reaction score
Well, as the title says, I do got a problem with my server, it's just that, when a player dies by anything, monsters, players, etc. their dead bodies do not appear, it just get tlped to temple, how can I add the dead corpses to the server?, so when a player dies, the corpse appears when they die?

I am using The Forgotten Server rev. 0.3.6,

In advance, I wanna say thank you for your attention, hopefully, with the help of you guys, I will fix this,
again, thank you, and have a good night.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Last edited:
It's probably a creaturescript preventing you from dying. Check for "data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml" file for anything related to "onKill" or "onDeath".

Its basicly what J.Dre said "Check for "data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml" file for anything related to "onKill" or "onDeath"." Open the .xml find and use find to locate onkill/ondeath scripts.

Back