• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Player" had negative mana or more then manaMax while refreshing stats!

archer32

Solutions
Reaction score
TFS 1.4.2 - Compiled in Ubuntu - Running TheForgottenTibia server as a test (The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc) (https://otland.net/threads/the-forgotten-tibia-no-vocations-new-skills-skills-by-points-dual-wield-auto-loot-quiver-etc.263018/))

This is the console error I get..
I use ZNOTE to handle new player hp/mana/cap, etc.. values in the config.php and it works fine in my other server..

Is there something buried in source code that I am not seeing for this??

Player Testing had negative mana or more then manaMax while refreshing stats!
Testing has logged in.

Also, the config.php start vocation stats are setup as 50 health, 50 mana and 170 cap
When the char logs in, they have 50 health (out of 160 for some reason), 30 mana and 405 cap

It makes no sense to me, I have been going through everything regarding maxmana and maxhealth, edited SQL files, etc...

Clueless, as always :(

Cheers

Solution
Fixed the negative mana or manamax, but still the issue stands with the HP, mana and cap being different
I did numerous tests with config.php -- I also tested out Gesior to see if this could work differently

It appears it must be something in the source or maybe a LUA I am not seeing
The website says the correct values of 50/50 hp, and 50/50 mana.. but then when you login it has different values
Once the website updates the values change on the website as well

Any help is appreciated, as I continue to dig into this.. will update if I find a fix
Post automatically merged:

**FIXED
Skills.XML was the key to this, had to edit this to new values
Fixed the negative mana or manamax, but still the issue stands with the HP, mana and cap being different
I did numerous tests with config.php -- I also tested out Gesior to see if this could work differently

It appears it must be something in the source or maybe a LUA I am not seeing
The website says the correct values of 50/50 hp, and 50/50 mana.. but then when you login it has different values
Once the website updates the values change on the website as well

Any help is appreciated, as I continue to dig into this.. will update if I find a fix
Post automatically merged:

**FIXED
Skills.XML was the key to this, had to edit this to new values

Last edited:
Solution
Back