• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Player Killer, looks like real player

i get this error when i put the spell in spells.xml

19/03/2009 16:07:56] Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not open spells.xml
[19/03/2009 16:07:56] > ERROR: Unable to load Spells!

no... you make a NEW xml file in the scripts folder

then you add an ENTRY for it in the spells.xml. the spells.xml is an INDEX. It is a list of all the spells to load and IDs to assign to them.

You'll notice almost all of the subdirectories of your data folder have a single xml file then further subdirectories. Each of those is just an index of the contents. This way if you do something like make a duplicate of something like whatever.xml -> whatever2.xml so you have a backup and edit the original, you're not loading two copies of it in memory. And it would be a pain in the ass to deal with automatically assigned IDs

How fix it:
[Error - Spell Interface]
data/spells/scripts/PK.lua
Description:
attempt to index a number value
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scripts/PK.lua)
??

[Error - Spell Interface]
data/spells/scripts/PK.lua
Description:
attempt to index a number value
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scripts/PK.lua)

I get this!! how do i fix it? please!

why I have this error?
[21/07/2011 19:52:41] [Error - Spell Interface]
[21/07/2011 19:52:41] mods/scripts/PK.lua
[21/07/2011 19:52:41] Description:
[21/07/2011 19:52:41] attempt to index a number value
[21/07/2011 19:52:41] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (mods/scripts/PK.lua)

I use an Alissow 0.4.0

i have this error im using tfs 4.0 on windows 7

[4:42:55.576] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] PK - Unknown spell name: PKspellMonster
[4:42:55.577] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/My Custom Monsters/PK.xml)

how do i fix this??

Event:checkScript
deserializeSpell PK

same errors as above, but I can summon the monsters normally
He only shoots arrows tho :(

can someone give me a hand?

I'm using client 9.60

Can this Work With 0.4 TFS?

- - - Updated - - -

Can this Work With 0.4 TFS?

Back