• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player killers on radonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
I just want to you be careful about these people:
Sobreviviente
Is much for me
For me too

...maybe more

They've said they kill every level 60+ online they can find for fun... so just take care and if you find yourself

Is much for me ---> Vengeance
For me too ---> Vengeance II
And for me too ---> Vengeance III

Namelocked all 3, looks like theyre teaming

Last edited:
Yes they are all teaming and if im not wrong they are account sharing too, bc when i talked to is much for me after he had killed me (I saw in vip cauchemar logged out and he logged in at the same time) I said "Hello Cauchemar" to is much for me, and he said yes its me i got acces to 3 of my friends accs (or something like that)

I dont remember is account sharing illeagal in radonia?

lvls 60+...
Name: Nairozi
Level: 123
Jul 28 2008, 12:37:09 CET Killed at Level 126 by Vengeance
I am verifying if some zones can be used to massacre people, for something the server test is used, to know if everything goes well
Now is 100+

Last edited:
Thats just what he msged me, lvl 123 is 60+ right? You know, 60 or more...

lol, is she for real? (hell) scared?, the guy i killed was dumle, & if u are crying cuz of ur death then stop playing tibia.

:D

Some people are just so bored and dejected they must bully someone over the internet to get any sort of satisfaction out of life. Good job guys, you just may have hit a new low.

In which post did I whine about being killed? I just warned ppl who is playing the server for player killers like you....

I could to him have killed but I did not do it, listens hellrage, before attacking we spoke i to it we decided not kill you, if we see you again we kill you <_<

Idc really i cant play so much now and i will not play testserver anymore...
Cya when real server opens :d ill look forward to meet you there cauche ...

Ok, now STFU and let it be! Player killing is 100% legal in Radonia so why cry about it? Also, if you wanna team to kill, you can also do it. there's no rule against it. Jimmy, why namelock them? Only because they teamed? That's kinda stupid you know? Now you all stfu and stop crying about you got killed. Get It? I hope so.

regards,
Arlianin

Ok, now STFU and let it be! Player killing is 100% legal in Radonia so why cry about it? Also, if you wanna team to kill, you can also do it. there's no rule against it. Jimmy, why namelock them? Only because they teamed? That's kinda stupid you know? Now you all stfu and stop crying about you got killed. Get It? I hope so.

regards,
Arlianin

He namelocked them because they were named:

"Is much for me"
"For me too"
"And for me too"

Ok then. Anyways, Empty can you close this thread? It's useless to cry about a team of killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back