• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player Level 1

Dogrinha

Solutions
Reaction score
My Players are dying and coming back to level 1, in my database every loss of rooksample is 100. save is 1 (it's saving) tfs 0.4

Attachments

Aren't loses described as %? Anyway open config.lua and check most common thing: deathLostPercent or something like this. If you will find here 100 change it to any other number lower than 100 to set correct deathLostPercent.

Last edited:
Post your config.lua and your data\creaturescripts\scripts\login.lua
Also if you are using a blessing script post it.

I found the bug, when trying to add 10% experience to premium players like in my last post, premium players got bugged, they came back level 1 or didn't lose experience

I removed the script
and it went back to work

however I ran out of exp bonus 10% for premium players
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-08 at 15.56.19.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-08 at 15.56.19 (1).jpeg

@Dogrinha the problem its in your sources , if im not sure, you are using tfs 0.4 from Fir3element, all you need it update your sources code

Back