• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player loss skill at logget out

katumblo

Reaction score
Guys, something strange is happening, when the player logs out (ie, logs out normally, die, relogs server, and all the other things that make the player log out) he loses sword fight, distance fight skills (etc etc) BUT does not lose magic level... Could someone for the love of god help me?

For someone to be interested in helping you, you must also help a little.
you can start by leaving some description of your engine, for example: TFS 0.4, TFS 1.x, OTBR, Canary?
You can also add screenshots or any possible error messages in the console that could be useful.

For someone to be interested in helping you, you must also help a little.
you can start by leaving some description of your engine, for example: TFS 0.4, TFS 1.x, OTBR, Canary?
You can also add screenshots or any possible error messages in the console that could be useful.

I'm not really sure which engine it is
This is what it shows in the console when opening the server:

The NTO INFINITY Version: (2.4.8) - Codename: (NTO)
Compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ version 14.0 for arch 64 Bits at Mar 30 2020 15:04:08

is this base: [8.60 OTX] NTO Hard - Full Packet Server (https://tibiaking.com/forums/topic/98255-860-otx-nto-hard-full-packet-server/)

*About bugs in the console, it doesn't give any error
Post automatically merged:

I found the problem, but I wanted to know how to make sure that all new players don't come with this bug, how can I do this?

the erros is: skills do not exist in player_skills records

For all current players I did:

SQL:
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`, `count`) VALUES
(ID, 0, 10, 0),
(ID, 1, 10, 0),
(ID, 2, 13, 60),
(ID, 3, 10, 0),
(ID, 4, 10, 0),
(ID, 5, 11, 25),
(ID, 6, 10, 0);

Last edited: