• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player Management 2.5

Hello, is my first post, so .. lets get down to. I need help on how to use the Player Management. Preferably a tutorial. Thanks.
PatrickRibas;*
PS: Sorry for the English, for use Google Translator.

Guys, this project is dead, i lost sources and .exe file.

I've been working on a new editor, this is what i got for now, it have some nice features but still have unfinished features..

The current features are:
  • Application don't use image files, it reads Items.xml, Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr and gets the item info/sprites
  • See player's exp, health, mana, stamina, etc in progress bars (Like client)
  • See player's inventory
  • Edit items in player's inventory (Replace item, Decay Item, Transform Item, Delete Item)
  • Lua Scripter with nice functions

The current functions are:
Lua:
print(str[, show in log = true])
isPremium()
getExperienceForLevel(level)
getLevelByExperience(exp)
doPlayerSetVocation(newVoc)
doPlayerSetPromotion(newProm)
doPlayerAddHealth(health)
doPlayerSetMaxHealth(maxHealth)
doPlayerAddMana(mana)
doPlayerSetMaxMana(maxMana)
doPlayerSetSex(newSex)
doPlayerSetStamina(newStamina) --Stamina should be in miliseconds
doPlayerSetBlessings(blessings)
showMsgBox(text)
isBanished(param)
doPlayerAddBanishment(time, reason, action, comment, gamemaster, bantype, statement)
getPlayerNameByGUID(guid)
getPlayerGUIDByName(name)

Note that you don't use the 'cid' parameter.

Here is the app, it includes a folder with Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr (from tibia 9.52) and a special Items.xml (You must use this one because it's edited and includes info about items IDs in client)

I uploaded only the .exe file and Items.xml, you can copy Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from you tibia folder.

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Oh i forgot to explain that, sorry.

Create a folder, inside that folder you'll paste PlayerEditor.exe, LuaInterface.dll and Lua51.dll, also you'll create a folder named data and there you will paste items.xml, Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr

Like this...
PlayerEditor
|...PlayerEditor.exe​
|...LuaInterface.dll​
|...Lua51.dll​
|...data​
|...Items.xml​
|...Tibia.dat​
|...Tibia.spr​

Another thing is that, if a player has an item, but in playereditor doesn't appear the sprite (It's appear as empty) That's because there is not clientid declared in items.xml for that item

Back