• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player no drop item in tiles pvp ?

psilocibe

Reaction score
Hail!

This script makes when the player dies to another player he drope an item in the event id 5925, how do I the script does not give the item in arenas or tiles pvp? where the player dies and should not drop anything? I like this work?

Code:
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
local item,count = 5925,0
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(target) ~= getPlayerIp(cid) then
doPlayerAddItem(cid, item, count)
end
return TRUE
end

if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(target) ~= getPlayerIp(cid) and not getTileInfo(getCreaturePosition(cid)).hardcore then

Do you mean you can only kill 1 character for example 10 times, after that you don't get a reward anymore from killing that character? You can add storage based on player guid, then check for the storagevalue.

if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(target) ~= getPlayerIp(cid) and not getTileInfo(getCreaturePosition(cid)).hardcore then

I seen you make use of getItemInfo() and getTileInfo() now, and I can't seem to find neither in global, compat, or the sources.... :(

Back