• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players blocking of the exit of dq, bann please.

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
bannthisbrasilianpieceo.png

I'm gonna smash his fucking head in with a mace in real life if he doesn't get out of there soon.

Thanks for your report, I've forwarded this to the gamemasters. Let's just be patient and hopefully they will be dealt with soon :)

Neptera Invade was mcing yesterday with about 5 chars using about 3 to pvp constantly doing illegal shit and i reported it in help channel and they tryed telling me what he was doing was okay, honestly its bs something needs to be done.

Don't know what the fuck he was doing though. He was not keeping me in to kill me, he was not keeping me in so I couldn't kill one of his friends outside, he was clearly doing it only to annoy me and waste my time. What a fucking lowlifer you must be then, really -.-

Don't know what the fuck he was doing though. He was not keeping me in to kill me, he was not keeping me in so I couldn't kill one of his friends outside, he was clearly doing it only to annoy me and waste my time. What a fucking lowlifer you must be then, really -.-

Let me guess.. are they brazilians? haha

Back