• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players can't login to the sv after certain time!

The extros

Reaction score
What is happening to my server, is that after a certain time, the players can not login into the server... it's online but you can only enter to the character's list... It happens always after 20 hours, a day.. It is like the port 7172 is not open... but the first 15 hours it ALWAYS works well... and there is not script envolved on it, that could be an error because of that... on the hoster pc i can login using the ip (192.168.1.8 in my case)... What can i do to fix this error that is making my ot "crash"... and the exe of the server doesn't exit or crash.. it continue there... as if nothing had happened...
Please give me any kind of solution!

Did you check your config to make sure it doesnt have a Global Save set-up? That would cause a server save such as RL Tibia's where everyone is kicked off and the gamewo

It happened to me with some distros under Windows platform, if you're using windows to host your server, I'd reccomend you switch to Linux. I didn't experience that problem again, even with some distros that had this problem under Windows.

At least for me that worked out, if you're not willing to change your OS maybe you could switch the distro and see if that solves the problem. As a sidenote, keep an eye on the console errors (If there are any) and your internet connection. (If you have a router, check it works properly, maybe there's the problem! It happened once with me too. Cheap routers!)

Hmmm.. i dont think so, i don't have a cheap router, first started with OTX server and whit TFS there's not problems, but now, with ANY server, im using tfs 0.3.6, and this happens after diferents time lapses, 2 mins - 10 hours..:S

Back