• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

players cant logout on my server

Eclipso

Mapper
Reaction score
players cant logout on my server and when i try to ./r them or ./kick doesn't works also and i banned them but they didn't logout +monsters no die also :) help me pls
tfs 0.4 Help me :)

probably logout.lua in creaturescripts ? Also there is probably some other script which blocks it, Try remember what did you added after that, or even try remove some scripts and test, so you get idea where is problem .

actually idid nothing the ot just restarted automaticly
and ifinded it fixed :eek:
well its not fixed than , its worse more , now it can happen and you wont know how to fix it , even you wont know what cause it, try doing some things so you can see what cause that problem :)

That is actually true if it happened once it's going to happen again you got a "trigger" somewhere that causes that issue and next time someone or something trigger it you will have the same problem again. try check out the server log for any errors.

Did you compile your own source (thus made any changes) or did you use a downloaded executable?
not rly :D ijust opened my ot and i tried to logout but it didn't work , after 5 hours the ot automaticly restarted and i was be able to logout :) end of the story

Back