• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players die -> wrong temple position

Bondy

Reaction score
Please help!! People die on my server and they cant respawn, it says wrong temple position! Please help :( also, what can i do to change all players X Y Z pos in phpmyadmin?

Go in Your SqliteStudio (account manager) and change the position or it your temple is wrong position go in map editor and change it

Or make a place for your Account manager :)

it happens because cities are wrong, you have to set up it well on remere's and make teleports to baptize or whathever it's called, to set that when somebody dies go to X,Y,Z depending his town id...that have to be the temple position ( for manage cities in remeres press ctrl + t )

sorry my bad english, good luck

PD: for people who died and client says wrong position, you have to edit the position of his character in phpmyadmin, to a valid position

Back