• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players Donating with SMS

killing

Reaction score
Hello I'm almost done with my server.
So i want now to start working on Donation system.
So players can Donate Points but with SMS.
I know for paygol and i start asking people abouth it, and this are the Answers.
if i want to use Paygol i need to have PayPal but for PayPal i think to i need to have Credit Card or something like that :mad::mad::mad:
I know for zaypay too but i don't know can it support SMS.

So im looking to player can Donate Points with SMS no credit cart or thing like that only SMS.
I would like to its Free :)
I know Everone Would :) :p

Whatever you would recommend i would like to it supports Znote AAC.

Thanks for Reading!.
Rep++^_^

Look
Zaypay and Paygol are two SMS companies and have nothing with paypal/creditcard to do.
When you set up sms shop, people will send sms via the script(zaypay/paygol), the money will get send to your account either on zaypay or paygol.
later you have to transfer your money to ur creditcard or paypal. So you set up ur paypal email on zaypay/paygol. You need x amount before you can transfer the money.
If you dont have a creditcard you are still able to make paypal, but when the money gets on ur paypal you want be able to withdraw it since you dont have a creditcard but you will be able to use it and send it to another paypal account.
ZnoteAAC doesnt support zaypay, it supports paygol which is already included.

Have fun...

Back