• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Players don't recieve their points after making a successful payment with paypal.Help

GM Drama

Reaction score
As the title says the players who make a successful payment with paypal do not get their points afterwards. I get the money on my paypal account. What could be the problem? I'm using Znote Aac.

IPN is enabled

Last edited:
Post your script.
Maybe wrong code in Mysql.

I have a script called buypoints.php but it's not a table in phpmyadmin. It was not added when I ran the SQL questions. I've got all the other tables for znote.

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon need help :(

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

1: On paypal can you see what HTTP response code you got? (click on some of the IPN History entries and look at the details).
If you get HTTP response 200 (ok), then it means paypal is successfully sending to the website and nothing is wrong with paypal.com configurations.

2: Also check znote_paypal table in your database, are there any logged errors there, or empty table?

3: When people donate, do you have to manually accept them on paypal? (If so it may happen that the ipn does not work intentionally, since the script is coded for instant payment only).

Back